- Corpus-based concordances v.7: English | French | German | Spanish Clean Sentences Conc (English) Pasting into Word?
- Entry is user's word, phrase or structure; output is all instances of entry in context throughout a small corpus
- English corpora include Brown, BNC spoken & written samplers (1,000,000 words), + medical, legal and arts
- French corpora include LeMonde, de Maupassant (1,000,000 words) + collections
- July 08 new algo, single interface, no-chop contexts, random extraction
- June 09 Brown corpus joined by Brun (French) and Bruno (June 10, Spanish)
- Aug 10 refinable output, corpus switching, per-million counts
- March 13 Family-member frequencies (Eng); remainder counts from start-with search (Fr, Ger, Sp)
- March 14 Menu-fired and input-altered search
+ Multi_Concordance v.5.3, update Xmas 2012, English + French
- Enter several words, word families, or multi-word units
- Multiple outputs allows easy comparison
- Task-builder option (worksheet or interactive)
- Re-Randomization Oct '08; cumulative score + bilingual Dec '12
- Text-based concordances: Eng|Fren|Span NEW!
- Entry is user's text, output is concordance-linked frequency index for entire text, with rt-left sort
- Story concordancers: English | French
- Every word in a full length story is click-linked to concordances from rest of the story + other works by author
- Related: Range and N-Gram are types of concordancers; Concord Writer is a writing tool integrated with Conc 1 above (all Eng/Fr).